Commercial Deep Sea Diving
ANSI Commercial Diving Program
Launch your commercial diving career with our intensive 20-week, 720 clock hour program. Our Commercial Deep Sea Diving program provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to qualify for the American National Standards Institute, Association of Commercial Diving Educators (ANSI/ACDE) commercial diver certification. This is the top certification requirement in the commercial diving industry within the United States.
ANSI/ACDE Certification Overview
Main Campus, Erial, NJ
Total Classroom Hours – 232
Total Practical Experience – 488
Total Program Hours – 720
Total Hours Per Week – 36
Total Number of Weeks – 20
*A clock hour is defined as 50 minutes of instruction in a 60-minute period of time.
Commercial Diving Certifications
- DAI Commercial Deep Sea Diving Diploma
- ANSI/ACDE Commercial Diver Certification
- NDT-Mag Particle, Liquid Penetrant Level I Certification
- KMDSI Hat Inspector Certification
- HAZWOPER 40 hour Hazardous Site Worker Training
- American Petroleum Institute RP2D Rigger Qualification
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR Cards
- Oxygen Provider and Neurological Certificate
- ACDI Commercial Dive Tender Card
Inspections, Underwater Welding, and More!
Our original Commercial Deep Sea Diving program is for students interested in working the inland rivers, lakes, and harbors throughout the United States. This program was the first dive program to offer Underwater Bridge Inspection training, Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) operation, and the crucial NDT Inspection certification programs. These courses afford students the opportunity to better understand underwater work on intake structures, bridges, water treatment facilities, hydroelectric plants, nuclear power plant technology, and marine construction. Each element of the course is required to become a fully certified commercial diver to the ANSI/ACDE 01-2015 commercial dive certification standards.